Located in Historic Downtown Altoona, Railroad City Brewing offers a selection of fine, handcrafted ales.
Railroad City Brewing Company opened at it's current location in the renovated Winters Music Building, at 1415 11th avenue in downtown Altoona, in 2016. Brewer Matt Winrick produces a constantly rotating selection of handcrafted ales, encompassing traditional, modern, and experimental styles.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
1415 11th Ave
Altoona, PA 16601
Railroad City Brewing currently offers a selection of 8 different drafts. While the majority are produced right here onsite, we do occasionally feature Guest taps from some of our favorite Pennsylvania breweries.
- Taster Flights of Four 5oz Beers are available for $7,00
- Growler Fills are available on select beers, please see our Growler Policy
- Tap List is updated daily. During peak hours we may not be able to update.
CURRENT TAPS (Currently No Growler fills are available)
- Squinch : Grapefruit Infused Pale Ale.. $5.50 / 16oz
- Campfire Smoked Porter : Dark porter brewed with a touch of smoked malt. $5.50 / 16oz
- Belgian Witbier : Belgian style white ale brewed with wheat, coriander & orange peel $5.50 / 16oz
- Basic Blonde Ale : Simple, easy drinking light blonde ale.. $4.50 / 16oz
- Hefeweizen : German style wheat ale. $5.50 / 16oz
- Hybrid Pale Ale : Classic English style pale brewed with UK & US hops $5.50 / 16oz
- Robinhood Brewing > Blueboary Wheat $5.50 / 16oz (GUEST TAP)
CURRENT BOTTLES / CANS: