Located in Historic Downtown Altoona, Railroad City Brewing offers a selection of fine, handcrafted ales.
Railroad City Brewing Company opened at it's current location in the renovated Winters Music Building, at 1415 11th avenue in downtown Altoona, in 2016. Brewer Matt Winrick produces a constantly rotating selection of handcrafted ales, encompassing traditional, modern, and experimental styles.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
1415 11th Ave
Altoona, PA 16601
Railroad City Brewing currently offers a selection of 8 different drafts. While the majority are produced right here onsite, we do occasionally feature Guest taps from some of our favorite Pennsylvania breweries.
- Taster Flights of Four 5oz Beers are available for $7,00
- Growler Fills are available on select beers, please see our Growler Policy
- Tap List is updated daily. During peak hours we may not be able to update.
CURRENT TAPS (GR = growler fills available)
- Fiasco IPA : Traditional American IPA with Cascade, Simcoe, and others. $6.50 / 16oz (GR)
- Campfire Smoked Porter: Brown porter brewed with a touch of smoked malt. $5.50 / 16oz (GR)
- Midnight Carnival : Cloudy Northeast Double IPA brewed with flaked wheat; Citra, Mosaic, Simcoe hops. $6.00 / 10oz (GR)
- Pale Ale : Our original beer from our original brewery on 10th Street. Centennial & Ahtanum hops. $5.50 / 16oz (GR)
- Exile IPA: Northeast style ipa brewed with British malts, oats, and Australian hops. $6.50 / 16oz
- Lancaster Brewing > Bobbly Head Apple Ale. $4.50 / 16oz GUEST TAP
- Amber Ale : Classic, easy drinking malt pub ale. $4.50 / 16oz (GR)
- Neshaminy Creek > Churchville Lager Vienna style Lager $4.50 / 16oz (GR) GUEST TAP
CURRENT BOTTLES / CANS: