GROWLER FILL POLICY:
- Growler fills are occasionally available for some beers, our brewing capacity makes it difficult for us to offer growler fills most of the time and not all beers are available for fills. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- We do not stock / sell empty growlers. We do not have to space on site to store them.
- We will fill customer supplied growlers with select beers, they are marked "GR" on our tap list page.
- We will fill any 32oz, 64oz, 1liter, 2liter growler that is clean.
- Growlers must be glass, metal, or similar. We will not fill plastic containers, etc.
- We reserve the right to limit growler fills. There is also a 192 fl. oz carry out limit per customer.
- There is no refund, or replacement for growler filled beer. It is the responsibility of the customer to care for the beer properly and consume it within a reasonable amount of time. We recommend growlers be consumed within 24 hours of purchase.
- We advise that customers taste beer before purchasing a growler fill.